You can celebrate Larches 20 years of care for people with learning disabilities and/or autism and support Larches next 20 years of care for people with learning disabilities and/or autism in any or all of the following ways:
- Make a special donation to our 20th Anniversary Appeal here or by sending a cheque to: Larches House 1 Rectory Lane Edgware Middlesex HA8 7LF;
- Agree to four special donations over 12 months through direct debit - contact Rumela on email@example.com for details;
- Donate £200 to cover the cost of enrolment in an education and training programme for one of our students - donate here or by sending a cheque to Larches House 1 Rectory Lane Edgware Middlesex HA8 7LF;
- Send this newsletter on to as many friends, trusts and foundations as you can and encourage them to support Larches in whatever way they can;
- Contact Linda Edwards MBE founding CEO to discuss the possibility of supporting Larches to achieve its longest held dream and aspiration - the provision of supported independent living for people with a disability and autism;
- Request family and friends to donate to Larches at that special celebration, birthday or anniversary over the next twelve months;
- Volunteer time to support Larches various activities and office management.
At this time of special celebration please show and extend you support to Larches as we get ready to move into the next twenty years.